19 Texas Campgrounds Recognized as Top Rated North American RV Parks and Campgrounds.
March 23, 2007
For Immediate Release
Vice President and Group Publisher for
Affinity Group, Inc. and AGI Interactive
Public Relations Contact:
President/CEO Calzone & Associates
(337) 235-2924 ext.3
19 Texas Campgrounds Recognized as Top Rated North American RV Parks and Campgrounds
Ventura, Calif. – March 23, 2007 - With the release of the 2007 Woodall’s Campground Directory, 19 Texas RV parks and campgrounds were recognized as receiving the prestigious Woodall’s 5W/5W rating. The 2007 Woodall’s Campground Directory is widely recognized as having the most comprehensive campground rating system in the United States and Canada, rating more than 8,000 private campgrounds across the North American continent. Only 247 private campgrounds received the top rating.
The 19 Texas campgrounds receiving top marks include:
• Admiralty RV Resort, San Antonio
• Alamo Fiesta RV Resort, Boerne
• Austin Lone Star RV Resort, Austin
• Bentsen Palm Village RV Park, Mission
• Blazing Star Luxury RV Resort, San Antonio
• Buckhorn Lake Resort, Kerrville
• Dallas Destiny RV Resort, Denton
• Fort Amarillo RV Resort, Amarillo
• Havens Landing RV Resort, Montgomery
• Johnson Creek RV Resort, Ingram
• Koyote Ranch, Medina
• Lagoons RV Resort, Rockport
• LakeView RV Resort, Houston
• Llano Grande Lake Park Resort & Country Club, Mercedes
• Pioneer Beach Resort, Port Aransas
• Rayford Crossing RV Resort, The Woodlands
• Shallow Creek Golf & RV Resort, Gladewater
• Sunset Point on Lake LBJ, Marble Falls
• Victoria Palms Resort, Donna
Woodall’s rates all private campgrounds on two scales, facilities and recreation. Each campground receives 1W through 5W rating for facilities and 1W through 5W rating for recreation with 5W as the highest rating.
The 5W/5W rating reflects an investment in the development of parks, personnel, recreation programs and superior maintenance of a park’s facilities and recreation. “The 5W/5W campgrounds are typically the most developed parks in our directory,” said Joe Daquino, vice president and group publisher for the Affinity Group. “However, most of the other 8,000 campgrounds are also well worth a visit. Woodall’s rating system gives the consumer an independent means to gauge their expectations when they choose a campsite.”
The 2007 edition of the Woodall’s Campground Directory is available on www.woodalls.com with a fully searchable CD. Woodall’s is the official Directory of the Family Motor Coach Association, Family Campers & RVers, and Camping World President’s Club. Woodall’s also offers member benefits to the Escapees and Camp Club USA. For more information on Woodall’s and its publications, call 800-323-9076 or visit www.woodalls.com.